Terms & Conditions
Cancellation or Amendment:
If, for any reason, you wish to cancel or amend your order you can do so by
contacting us. Most ready made badges are despatched
from stock so you must let us know as soon as possible quoting the reference
number given to you on your order confirmation.
Cancellations should be notified to us in writing no more than seven
working days from the day after that on which the goods are received
by the you. The goods must be returned to us in perfect condition, with
any packaging, protective coating and components complete and intact.
Cancellations may be subject to a 5% processing fee, which is due to
bank charges on the card payment and subsequent refund. Where the goods have already been despatched and are free
from defect the cost of carriage to return the goods to us will be at
Your goods should be free from defect and fit for the purpose intended.
Our goods are guaranteed free from defects in material or workmanship.
In the unlikely event that there is a problem with materials or workmanship
in any way then please contact us and we will issue you with
returns information. Please note that the goods will be returned
to us at your expense, however if upon inspection at our premises they
proves to be faulty then we will replace them free of charge.
We cannot be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by goods which are
incorrectly used or fitted.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
If you have ordered ready-made stock items you will normally receive your delivery within approximately
2-5 working days of placing the order unless the items are not in stock at the time.
there is a delay or any items are not in stock we will contact you to
let you know a revised delivery date and give you
the opportunity to change or cancel your order.
Custom Made Badges take up to about 6-8 working weeks from sign-off of artwork to produce.
Time limit for claims - please notify us in writing within 3 days of receipt of goods if you experience any problems with shortages, incorrect items or damaged goods (for damaged goods please sign as 'damaged' with the courier on receipt and retain any packaging for inspection).
Privacy, Data Protection and GDPR:
When you use our website we may collect certain information about you including any information allowing us to identify you as an individual, for example, your name, your email address and your telephone number.
Information We Collect About You:
- your name
- your billing and delivery addresses if you are placing an order
- your telephone number
- your email address
- if you register with us, a password
- If you are placing an order, we will also ask for your payment card number, expiry date and CVV number
- If you are placing an order, information about the device you have used, including the manufacturer, model and operating system, IP address, browser type and mobile device identifiers
Why We Ask For This Information:
When you place an order online or by phone we need your contact and payment information to enable us to take payment and fulfil your order.
How We Use Your Information:
We have set out below the purposes for which we use your information. We are also required by law to state a "legal basis for processing", i.e. to tell you on what grounds we are allowed to use your information, and this is also set out below.
|Purpose of Processing
||Our Legal Basis
|Communicate with you about your order.
||Contractual necessity - we use your information in order to meet our obligations under our contract with you, for example, to deliver a product you have ordered.
|Notify you about changes to our services and to otherwise communicate with you. For example, we will use your contact details in order to respond to any queries that you submit to us.
||Legitimate interests - we use your information to keep you up to date with information about your order, and to respond to your queries.
|Review your past purchases history on our website.
||Legitimate interests - we use your information to tailor your experience when using our online services.
|Carry out security checks to protect against fraudulent transactions and to prevent and detect criminal activity.
||Legitimate interests - we use your information to protect against unlawful activities. In some cases we may also be under a legal obligation to disclose your information, for example, to law enforcement agencies.
|Address any claims made against us or against you.
||Legitimate interests - we use your information to address any claims you make against us or that we may make against you. In some cases we may also be under a legal obligation to disclose your information, for example, in connection with legal proceedings.
We do not use your information for any marketing purposes.
How Long We Keep Your Information:
We are required by law to keep your information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we are using it. The period for which we keep your information will be determined by a number of criteria, including the purposes for which we are using the information, the amount and sensitivity of the information, the potential risk from any unauthorised use or disclosure of the information, and our legal and regulatory obligations.
Who We Share Your Information With:
- We may pass information to external agencies and organisations (including the police and other law enforcement agencies) for the purpose of preventing and detecting fraud (including fraudulent transactions) and criminal activity. These external agencies may check the information we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of such checks to use in future security checks. We may also disclose information to the police and other law enforcement authorities in connection with the prevention and detection of crime.
- We may pass information to our insurers in the event that a claim is made or could be made against us.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose information held by us to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party (or subject to a reorganisation within our corporate group), information held by us will be one of the transferred assets.
- We may pass your information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation (including in connection with a court order), or in order to enforce or apply any agreements we have with or otherwise concerning you (including agreements between you and us (or one or more of our affiliates) or to protect our rights, property or safety or those of our customers, employees or other third parties.
- We do not sell your information or pass it to third parties for marketing purposes.
Where Your Information Will Be Processed:
Your information is stored and processed inside the European Economic Area (EEA).
You have the right to ask us to:
- Confirm what information we hold about you and provide you with a copy of that data.
- Correct any information that is inaccurate.
- Remove your information where there is no good reason for us to continue to hold that data.
- Temporarily stop using your information if you are questioning our right to use that data.
- Stop using your information unless we can demonstrate a valid reason why we need to continue to hold that data.
Provide you with the information that you have provided to us, in a structured and commonly-used electronic format. This applies where we are using your information on the basis of your consent or because it is necessary to perform a contract with you (see "How We Use Your Information" above).
- Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we are able to disclose your information to you or comply with other requests.
We want to make sure that the information we hold about you are accurate and up to date. If any of the details are incorrect, please let us know (see below) and we will amend them.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) if you're not happy with how we've handled your information.
How To Contact Us:
By using our Contact Form
+44 (0)114 2967613 within the hours of 9-5 GMT, Monday to Friday.
Bag Man Direct Ltd
T/A Ace Design Badges
285-289 Chesterfield Road
Protecting Your Information:
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure; this risk is common across the internet and not specific to our services. We cannot guarantee the security of your data (including your information) transmitted to our services; any transmission is at your own risk.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computing device. Be sure to sign off and close your browser when you have finished your session. This will help to ensure that others do not access your information if you share your computing device or use a computing device in a public place such as a library or internet cafe.
When you use our website cookies are stored on your computer as follows:
- 1 cookie to check if cookies are set.
- 1 cookie to keep your session id so that we can keep track of your shopping cart from page to page.
- 1 cookie containing order status.
We may update this policy from time to time. The latest version will be posted on our website.
Security and Card Transactions:
Our payments are processed by a third party payment provider, Global Payments.
When you enter your credit card details you are doing so on a secure
server with High-Grade Encryption compliant with PCI level 3.1.
If you choose to store your card it is saved in a secure, tokenised form by our third party payment provider, Global Payments.
Please note that it is company policy to take payment with order.
Please note that any import duties and taxes will be payable by you
on arrival in your country.
The Contract shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the
laws of England and subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase and shopping experience
with us but if you are dissatisfied in any way at all then we want to
know about it.
Any complaints will be acknowledged giving details of
the contact within our organisation who is dealing with your problem.
If you wish to raise a complaint please Contact us.
Our office hours are 9-5 GMT, Monday to Friday.
Ace Design Badges
285-289 Chesterfield Road
Please give full details of your problem and include your order reference
(if applicable) as well as name, postal address, email and daytime phone